News & Announcements
Achievements & Awards
- Prof. Tanusri Saha-Dasgupta has been awarded prestigious J. C. Bose Fellowship by SERB, Govt. of India. Heartiest Congratulations to Prof. Saha-Dasgupta
- Mr. Tuhin Kumar Maji from the group of Prof. Samir Kumar Pal (in collaboration with Dr. Debjani Karmakar) has achieved ACS Best Poster Award in the International Conference on Smart Materials for Sustainable Technology (SMST 2020) at Goa during 22-25 February 2020
- Ms. Sushmita Mondal from the group of Prof. Samir K Pal has been awarded First prize for her Oral Presentation in the 5th Annual Conference of Bengal Society of Haematology at Kolkata during February 15-16, 2020
- Arundhati Adhikari from the group of Prof. Anjan Barman has received the Dr. S. K. Agarwal Memorial Best Poster Award in the XXth International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD 2019) held in Kolkata during Dec. 17-20, 2019
- Amrit Kumar Mondal from the group of Prof. Anjan Barman has received the Best Poster Award in the XXth International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD 2019) held in Kolkata during Dec. 17-20, 2019
- Ms. Priyanka Saha from the group of Prof. Kalyan Mandal has got the "Best Poster Award" for her poster presentation in "64th DAE Solid State Physics Symposium - 2019" held during 18-22 December, 2019 at Jodhpur
- Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) has selected Prof. Samit K Ray for the *MRSI-ICSC Materials Science Senior Award* for the year 2020. The Award will be presented to Prof. Ray at the Annual General Meeting of the MRSI at Kolkata during 11-14, February 2020
- Mr. Mithun Pal from the group of Dr. Manik Pradhan has won the "Best Oral Presentation Award" on his work "Detection of Sulphur Isotopes by Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy" in International Conference on Chemical and Environmental Sciences 2019 (ICCAES 2019) held at Institute of Engineering & Management, (IEM), Kolkata, during 19-21 Sept, 2019
- Prof. Debashis Mukherjee, S. N. Bose Chair Professor of the Centre has been selected for the award of Gold Medal by the CSRI as a recognition of his Life-time Achievement. This will be awarded to him in their next Annual Meeting
- Prof. Samir Kumar Pal has been selected for the Nina Saxena Excellence in Technology Award, 2019. The Award will be announced on 18th August, 2019 at IIT Kharagpur Campus.
No upcoming events found.
- Result of the Admission 2020 - IPhD & PhD Programme
- [Apr 07] PROJECT ASSISTANT
- Selected candidates for the position of 'Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer’
- Selected candidates for the position Assistant(General)'
- [ 28 February, 2020 ] National Science Day Celebrations
- List of shortlisted candidates for the position of ‘Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer’
- List of shortlisted candidates for the position of ‘Assistant (General)’
- [ 13 February 2020] 5th G.N. Ramachandran Memorial Lecture - by Prof.Daan Frenkel, University of Cambridge, UK
- [ 12 February 2020] One Day Discussion Meeting on the Upcoming Astronomical Observing Facility of S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
- List of selected candidates for the position of 'Attendant '